Friday, July 2, 2010

My Runner's Log

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will."
--Vince Lombardi

I love running. I flat out think it's awesome. It hasn't always been this way, especially taking in the fact that I never got a good grade in P.E. But now it's in my being.

I've been in and out of a running routine for the last few years, with a high of run/walking the Rock n Roll Marathon San Diego and a low of doing no running while harboring a weird knee issue. Now, I am consistently running and getting back in the swing of things, and I plan on staying this way.

Periodically, I'm going to give running updates on progress and on inspirations for all those runners out there. Next stop for me is the Disneyland Half Marathon on September 5th. I get to run through Disneyland, on the Angel Stadium field, and end my run in California Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment